You have no items in your shopping cart.
Assign Order to Customer - is a tool that allows you to assign any order to any customer.
- Ability to assign guest order to any registered customer
- Ability to assign any order from one customer to another
- Ability to assign multiple orders to customer using mass action
- Ability to view a history of assigned guest orders
- Ability to rollback the assignment to any history point
- Order Assignment email notification to customer and administrator
- Easy 2-minutes installation
- Free support
- Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations compatibility
It is quite common for a buyer to make an order as a guest without registering with your Magento store. After some time this buyer might like your online store and decide to register as a customer to make further purchases. What if this customer wants to have a history of all his orders including those that were placed as guest?
Until now it was not possible for your customer to track the status of those orders, which were made by him as a guest. MagPleasure team is pleased to present to you a new tool that elegantly solves this problem. Assign Order to Customer allows you in a matter of seconds to associate any guest order with a registered customer in your store. To do this, simply open the guest order and click Assign to Customer. In the list of customers choose the customer that you need to assign to and confirm the association. This tool is also able to inform the customer by email that his order is now assigned to his account. Simply tick Send Email in the Order Assignment confirmation dialog box. It is also possible to overwrite "Customer Name: Guest" to the name of the Customer by ticking Overwrite Name.
If you assigned Guest Order to the wrong customer, you can always undo your actions with the Assign Order to Customer rollback function or you can reassign the order to another customer. The process of reassigning order from one customer to another one is as simple as assigning guest order to any customer: just connect the required order with the right buyer.
+ Ability to assign any order from one customer to another
+ Ability to assign multiple orders to customer using mass action
+ Ability to rollback the assignment to any history point
+ Ability to remember recent for assign Send Email and Overwrite Name options
* Fatal error with enabled compilation
* Mark "Is Guest" didn't removed from order
* Long email address isn't visible completely on the confirmation form
* Customer Group for Order changed when order reassigned
* Minor fixes and reworks
* Fatal error when trying to change Transactional Email Template