You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mobile-friendly design will make allow you customers to read your blog posts with maximum comfort on tablets and smartphones. Using the off-canvas menu, they will be able to see widgets and interact with the blog search.
In the Blog Pro editor, all the tabs needed for work with a post are at hand. You can quickly switch between them and edit the content of your post, meta data and other information. The icons in the grid will help you format the text, add a table or create a list.
Properly optimized blog can get your site higher in search results and lead more potential customers. Blog Pro allows you to create meta information not only for posts, but also for categories and tags.
Almost every blog post contains images. You can upload a pic through an AJAX window, choose it from the images added to the previous posts, or just drag and drop it into the text. Each of this variants takes only a few moments.
Blog Pro allows you to arrange posts as a list or as a grid. The choice depends on your preferences and the store design. At the grid arrangement, you can specify the grid width for each post separately.
Specify admin notifications of pending comments and control spam in your blog. The extension also allows sending email notifications to customers alerting them of new comments or replies in the thread.
Widgets allow displaying customers interesting and useful information about your blog. Insert “Recent Posts”, “Recent Comments”, “Search the Blog”, “Categories” and other widget blocks in different places on the blog and post pages.
If your posts are cool and helpful, your readers will definitely want to share them with their friends in social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Enable sharing buttons on post pages and enjoy increasing leads traffic to your website!
Comments are a means of communication with your readers. You can edit comments and reply to them right in the backend of your store. The extension allows you to set auto approval and will alert you about every new comment.
If you have only one author who creates posts in your store, you can define a default blog author. The extension also allows providing links to author’s Google+, Facebook and Twitter pages.
A detailed description of the extension options and configuration. With screenshots and useful links.
Nowadays, it is impossible to imagine a website without blog, a powerful tool which helps inform your customers about whatever you want – news, discounts, sales, new products, events, etc. Especially if it’s SEO-friendly, blog influences search engines rankings.
Blog Pro is a powerful extension for blogging in Magento stores. It allows you to create responsive posts using thumbnails, images, videos and other tools to make you blog informative and interesting to your customers. Share buttons will help you to attract new readers and prospects via social media. The extension has intuitive interface and is easy customizable in spite of such a variety of options.
Our Blog Pro Magento extension is one of the best SEO-friendly solution you have ever met. With this Magento module, you can be sure that your blog will work for you and bring new potential customers to your store from different search engines.
The extension allows sending admin notification emails about new comments and publishing of scheduled posts. If a customer subscribed to getting notifications of comments to a post, he/she will also receive emails.
- Intuitive interface
- Responsive template with off-canvas feature
- Stylish design with several color Schemes
- New WYSIWYG editor
- Double links deleting
- Sitemap integration
- User-friendly links
- Ability to specify Meta title regardless of post title
- SEO friendly URLs and rel=next/rel=prev tags for blog
- Ability to use rel="author" Meta Tag from Google
- Tags autocompleting while post editing
- Ability to edit and delete tags
- Autosave while editing a post
- Enhanced layout of post editing interface
- Visualized layout constructor for blog pages
- Simplified comments form
- Ability to create unlimited number of categories
- Ability to specify post author
- Anti-bot protection for comments and replies
- Mass Update Store View for posts and categories
- Ability to use List or Grid type of the list
- Ability to use thumbnails
- Thumbnail in displayed in the Recent Posts widget
- Default status of a post is "Hidden" now
- Default Store View is selected by default when creating a new post
- "Delete" action for comments in grid
- Notifications Sending Queue in the backend
- "Read more..." is a button
- Open Graph and Twitter Card meta tags for posts
- "Redirect to Recent Post if requested Post is not found" option is removed
- Enhanced search engine
- Search suggestions for mistypes in search query
- Possibility to disable comments for some post
- Possibility to change the number of posts per page
- Possibility to use "More Tag" in full content field
- Separate Footer and Header menu integration
- Automatically Meta Data generation for post
- Ability to duplicate post and category
- “Display Views” count is enabled by default
- Ability to schedule posts with future date release with notification via email
- Auto generated multilanguage URL slug from a title when adding a new post, category or tag
- Customer's comments with email notifications
- Informational blocks:
- Recent Posts
- Recent Comments
- Categories Block
- Archives Block
- HTML5 3D tag cloud, a tool which displays your posts’ tags using a Flash movie that rotates them in 3D
- Latest posts widget
- Latest comments widget
- Archives widget
- Categories Widget
- Tagged Posts widget
- Sidebar and content block optimization
- Ability to display all posts as well as posts from a certain category in widget
- RSS support for:
- Native RSS integration
- Social sharing block for every post:
- Google+ and Google Bookmarks
- Didn't find the one you need? Contact us and we’ll add it!
- Frontend Post URL hint for Hidden Post
- Content Caching System
- Ability to use Widgets in content
- Very old Blog Pro icons style is deprecated
- "Print" button on top of a post page
- "Print" button is disabled by default
- Grey color for blog icons is added (set by default)
- Images without links are zoomed via Lightbox
- Return back to comments after login
- Ability to use "12 minutes ago" labels for dates
- Ability to use rel="nofollow" attribute for links in comments
- RSS Link on top of blog page
- Posts are sorted by Publish Date by default
- Auto fill sort order for categories
- Multistore support
- Smart Store View Filter
- Import posts from Wordpress via API
- Import posts from aheadWorks Blog
- Intuitive interface
- Easy 2-minutes installation
- Free 6-month support
- Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations compatibility