Nowadays, it is impossible to imagine a website without blog, a powerful tool which helps inform your customers about whatever you want – news, discounts, sales, new products, events, etc. Especially if it’s SEO-friendly, blog influences search engines rankings.
MagPleasure is glad to announce the release of Blog Pro, a new extra-powerful Magento extension of excellent quality. Our module is developed so that you can easily present the information to your Magento website as well as change the opinions with them.
Our Blog Pro Magento extension is the best SEO-friendly solution you have ever met. With our Magento module, you can be sure that your blog will work for you and bring new potential customers to your store from different search engines.
Moreover, our Blog Pro Magento extension is social-networks-friendly. So you don’t need any additional tools to allow your customers to share your posts in Google+ Facebook, LinkedIn, or wherever else.
- Intuitive interface
- Stylish Design with several Color Schemes
- Double links deleting
- Sitemap integration
- User-friendly links
- Ability to specify Meta title regardless of post title
- SEO friendly URLs and rel=next/rel=prev tags for blog
- Ability to use rel="author" Meta Tag from Google
- Tags autocompleting while post editing
- Ability to edit and delete tags
- Ability to create unlimited number of categories
- Ability to specify post author
- Anti-bot protection for comments and replies
- Mass Update Store View for posts and categories
- Possibility to disable comments for some post
- Possibility to change number posts per page
- Possibility to use "More Tag" in full content field
- Automatically Meta Data generation for post
- Ability to duplicate post and category
- Ability to schedule posts with future date release with notification via email
- Auto Generate Multilanguage URL slug From Title when adding new Post, Category or Tag
- Customer's Comments with email notifications
- Informational blocks:
- Recent Posts
- Recent Comments
- Categories Block
- Archives Block
- Tags block with ability to use MT-Cumulus, a tool which displays your posts’ tags using a Flash movie that rotates them in 3D
- Latest posts widget
- Latest comments widget
- Archives widget
- Categories Widget
- Sidebar and content block optimization
- Ability to display all posts as well as posts from a certain category in widget
- RSS support for:
- Native RSS integration
- Social sharing block for every post:
- Google+ and Google Bookmarks
- Didn't find the one you need? Contact us and we’ll add it!
- Frontend Post URL hint for Hidden Post
- Content Caching System
- Ability to use Widgets in content
- Button "Print" on top of Post page
- RSS Link on top of blog page
- Auto fill sort order for categories
- Multistore support
- Smart Store View Filter
- Import posts from Wordpress via API
- Import posts from aheadWorks Blog
- Intuitive interface
- Easy 2-minutes installation
- Free support
- Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations compatibility
+ Color Shemes for WP-CUMULUS Tag Cloud
* Fatal error on Cron file
+ Possibility to import data from WordPress using SSH
* Minor fixes for Import data from WordPress
* Fatal errors when using prefix for table names
* Search can't find anything for Single Store Mode
* Warnings in Post Model
* New icons not displayed for widgets on non blog pages
+ Ability to create temporary redirect from 404 Blog Post to the last enabled
+ Ability to use Widgets in content
+ Compatibility with MageWorx XSitemap
+ Ability to use rel="author" Meta Tag from Google
+ Auto fill sort order for categories
+ Breadcrumbs in title for Backend Interfaces
+ URL slug generator was enhanced and supports all languages now
+ Use Glyphicons instead of images to display stylish icons
+ Ability to use Old Style icons for Blog pages
+ RSS Feeds for Categories
+ RSS Link on top of blog page
+ Button "Print" on top of Post page
+ Search in the blog content
+ Content Caching System
+ Frontend Post URL hint for Hidden Post
+ Note "Separate by comma" to tags field in post
+ Store View filter for all grids
+ Possibility to use reconfigured personal administrator name on post creating and comment reply
+ Additional DB Indexes for frontend performance
+ Column "Used in Posts" on Tags grid
+ "Tags" option was moved under WYSIWYG editor in Post editing interface
+ Invitation to create new categories if there is no one found
+ Update Category as Mass Action for Posts
+ Categories are sorted using Sort Order by default
+ Ability to disable automatic redirect to SEO formatted URL
+ Ability to change Blog Pro pages URL postfix
+ Use Common Library to limit strings
+ "Meta Tags" renamed to "Meta Keywords"
+ "General" options group was renamed to "Layout" in Configuration area
+ Additional share buttons for Blogger, Tumblr, Vkontakte and Odnoklassniki
+ Magento Enterprise Compatibility
* Wrong redirects when Store Key attached to URL
* Fatal error when open deleted post in backend
* Wrong ISO format error if post wasn't saved correctly in debug mode
* Fatal error when upgrade started twice
* "Recommend this on Google" can't be translated to other languages
* Blocks from shop in sidebar
* RSS feed isn't valid for W3C
* Tags didn't show but included into sitemap
* Post and Category is disabled but available by URL key
* Wrong domain names in Sitemap for Multistore mode
* Comment Form sometimes can't appear on frontend
* It's impossible to translate "By" on post
* Time displayed with wrong timezone
* Disabled categories are shown in sidebar
* Comment displayed in the recent block but not displayed at the page
* Bad padding of Date for Recent Posts block
* Different elements has same class names in Archives block
* Most of all mass actions lead to dashboard
* WP-Culumus project link is wrong
* "std" class is missed in template files on frontend
* Published At need to be retested on post duplicate
* isAllowed security functions are missed in backend controllers
* Category was disabled but still displayed within post on frontend
* There is no Post name in email notification about publishing
* Minor fixes
* Wrong links to WP-CUMULUS package
* Wrong URLs in sitemap when generated by CRON
* Wrong URLs in sitemap
* View count must be cleared when duplicating post
* Wrong labels renamed
* Minor bug fixes
* Post enabled but doesn't displayed on frontend
* Inappropriate behaviour of Show more/Show less button on the Archives block
1.1 - Read more about this release
+ Import posts from Wordpress via API
+ Import posts from aheadWorks Blog
+ Ability include/exclude blog areas (categories, archives, posts etc.) from sitemap
+ Display date for sidebar posts and comments
+ Show limited number of comments' characters in backend
+ Name and Email of commentator auto inputted to fields for reply or comment again
+ Short Content optional
+ Mass Update Store View for posts and categories
+ Possibility to disable comments for some post
+ Possibility to change number posts per page
+ Possibility to use "More Tag" in full content field
+ Automatically Meta Data generation for post
+ SEO friendly URLs and rel=next/rel=prev tags for blog
+ Ability to duplicate category
+ Widget Categorized recent comments
+ Meta Data for Tags
+ Meta Data for Blog page
+ Filter by month (Archives)
+ Archives widget
+ Widget with category names
+ Removed Created At column
+ Display count of post views
+ Possibility to answer the comment from backend
+ Ability to schedule posts with future date release
+ Schedule: notification to administrator when post is enabled via email
+ Pending Comments Notification via email
+ Customer's Comments with email notifications
+ Post Preview button
+ Auto Generate URL key From Title when adding new Post or Category
* Wrong margin for top header of post
* Status of only one post is hidden, but tag is in the cloud
* Blog RSS feeds are present on all pages but shouldn't
* Comments Email shouldn't be required for administrator
* Publish Date must schedule post
* Url broken when switching store views
* Status is Enabled after post duplication
* Wrong auto tag's url key generation
* Problem with 'indicator.gif' in the Edit Post interface
* Timeout of page instead of 404 for wrong route
* Mistakes in Interface
* Wrong padding of Tags on sidebar when Flash is Disabled and MT-Cloud is enabled
* CSS class "active" is missing for Sidebar Tags
* Recent comments wrong sort order
* "View" action from drop-down form comments grid in backend leads to 404
* Wrong date when publishing the post
* HTTPS AJAX Problem
* Image Manager don't work when JS and CSS merging enabled
* Can't pass W3C Markup Validation
- Customer Reviews
Excellent Product and Support
Review by QuantumPostcards Sep 16, 2013
The team at MagPleasure is responsive and thorough. We opted to have them do the data migration from our WP blog, and when they ran in to an issue that made it more difficult, they REWARDED us for providing them with a difficult task. Who does that? Thank you MagPleasure for awesome support for an awesome product!
Review by Stu Sep 9, 2013
Installed the blog with no problems. Only just started to write posts but it seems brilliant so far, full of features and very easy to use. Also seems a lot faster than other blog extensions I have previously tried. 10/10 ;)
Add related products and you got a deal!
Review by Dan Apr 30, 2013
This blog sounds much better than the AW Blog module I have running at the moment.
If you added the ability to add related products that show at the bottom, which match the same design at related products shown on the site... you've got a deal!
If this ever gets added, let me know and I'll buy this in a heart beat!
So good I bought another one
Review by Ian Apr 26, 2013
Am so happy with the functionality that it was only natural to go for this solution when starting up a second Magento site
Review by Ian Jan 3, 2013
I made a mistake during installation. Sorted by support within hours, no questions. Now looking forward to exploring the potential of this extension
Nothing beats the service!
Review by Mike Nov 8, 2012
I am a recent transplant from Joomla (Everyone makes mistakes) and I needed a simple Blog Solution. I found it here. I had some trouble at first (my fault) and sent a ticket to support. Igor replied within minutes and took care of the problem right away. I'm up and running and love it so far, you have a life customer simply based on the level of service I received! Thanks again so much, and someone should buy Igor a beer or two! Thanks guys!
awesome tool to be used..
Review by erik Sep 24, 2012
I am sometimes amazed at how well wordpress works, i wonder how well this extension can perform when it comes to blogging with it.
Easy to Installation
Review by aum Sep 24, 2012
Works out of the box size.
Followed the instructions and copied the files for both the standard and the custom template, just in case.
Magento and sent all browser cache and log Stella due logout few times (got 404 of the settings)
Works great out of the box! great job!
Review by Waqar Kazmi Aug 30, 2012
I would like to share my experience with this blog purchase and it is absolutely brilliant. The main features I like about this Blog is user friendly, support multilanguage and above all top class customer support.
I will be looking forward to see more extensions from this company and wants to have long term busines relation.
Good option to improve SEO at website
Review by Waqar Aug 29, 2012
I must say that this program is much more user frinedly as compared to the other programs which I have checked on the net and it covers almost every bassic requirement for BLOGS.
Moreover the company is also keen to improve their product more and this will be available for existing customers to upgrade free. Really a nice offer!
Exactly what we have been looking for
Review by Zoran Aug 7, 2012
Can't wait to implement this extention, great product at a reasonable price.
Review by Ilya Jul 20, 2012
WOW! This is really the best that ever was. You do not have to do any tricks, and a blog is easy to install. A full-featured blog. Previously had to put a separate site, and now everything is managed from one admin panel. THANK YOU! Especially pleased with the communication of technical support.
Review by Yehuda Jun 26, 2012
This blog pro much better than the aheadWorks. the social, the design, the sidebar, the comments. everything is great.
Thank you magpleasure.
Review by Matteo May 23, 2012
Great extension and great technical support !
I have been Waiting for this a Long Time
Review by Robert May 8, 2012
Let me start by saying how grateful i am to Magpleasure team for this wonderful extension. Simply amazing! I was looking for a solid blog solution for magento a long time. Until now there wasn't any that were suitable. What I needed is an integrated blog for my Magento store that supports multi store view as well as has SEO features. Blog Pro did it! It has all of that plus many other cool features. They even provided a tool to migrate my posts from wordpress.
Some desirable features would be to have an automatic related posts generator and posts pinger like wordpress has. I hope you guys can include it in your next release. Once again thanks and keep it up guys!