You have no items in your shopping cart.
Admin Logger 1.1 Version
Hi to everyone,
Today we have a great news for our customers! MagPleasure team is ready to present you 1.1 version of the Admin Logger extension for Magento. This module hasn’t been updated for 1.5 years and we decided to fix it.
Some of your ideas have contributed a lot to this update and a part of them was implemented in practice. We are going to update Admin Logger regularly and will be including your useful suggestions in new versions.
1.1 version of Admin Logger has undergone significant changes. Due to them, the extension will become an excellent tool for store admins.
- First of all, we have significantly enlarged the list of actions which are available to admin. Serious work has been also carried out to display action details in more convenient format for you.
- Besides, there was added an ability to save the details of deleted elements. Now you can quickly see which products were deleted.
- We have inserted an ability to search information in various groups. Now you’ll find necessary customers, products or other data in several seconds.
- Use Administrator History to track all the action with a product. This feature is connected only with Products and Customers. If this function turns out to be useful, it will be available in the next version for Categories and CMS pages.
- For your convenience, we added API. Now other developers will be able to create products which will be compatible with Admin Logger.
- And, certainly, bugs have been fixed. Due to it, the module work has significantly improved and became faster.
This is far from the full list of features. You can visit the extension page and learn more about the new version in Changelog.
We are very glad that you don’t stay indifferent to our products and suggest good ideas which allow to improve modules. Our team appreciates customers’ recommendations and is ready to consider your opinion.
We sincerely hope that the updated Admin Logger will please you and make work with your store more handy.
Best regards, Anastasia Pletneva