You have no items in your shopping cart.
1, 2, 3... Go!
The MagPleasure team is pleased to present to you SEO Pagination module. This new extension not only implements rel="next" and rel="prev" tags into catalog category pagination but also makes SEO Friendly pagination URLs plus more features.
Recently Google has released an article about their solution for pagination issues in SEO and search. In particular they come up with these new tags view all & rel="next" and rel="prev" to target pagination issues. In this post we would like to introduce our new Magento solution that implements new Google Tags
Magpleasure SEO Pagination solution offers the following features:
- Inclusion of rel=”next” and rel=”prev” Google Tags to identify previous and next pages in pagination sections of the store
- SEO Friendly URLs for category pages (category/2.html instead of category.html?p=2)
- Ability to display category description only on first page to avoid duplicate content issue
- Ability to Auto-add rel="nofollow" to links for category sorting and switching the display mode list/grid.
- Permanent 301 Redirect from the old-style category pagination URLs to avoid 404 Page Not Found Errors
Once SEO Pagination module is installed in your store, search engines will be able to crawl your site content more effectively. Having rel="next" and rel="prev" tags included in your store category pages gives a strong hint to Google that pages within single category must be treated as a sequence or another words, as one single piece of content. We strongly recommend this SEO solution for your Magento store to avoid duplicate content penalties from search engines.