You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing any product (Software) from the MagPleasure Store you agree to the following (Agreement):
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The software or any portion of it is protected by the law of copyright. If the terms of the Agreement will be violated anyhow, such activity will be prosecuted by the given law. We keep the right to revoke the license of any user who will be an owner of the invalid license.
- You have no right to use any part or the whole code of our software in your website or product.
- Besides, you may not give, sell, distribute, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone as well as not place the Software on a server, giving thereby a public access to it.
- We have the right of publishing a list of some selected buyers of our Software.
- We can use your product reviews and feedback in our newsletter, blog posts and other publications without any preliminary requests.
- If any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, data or any other consequences) appear in case of use or inability to use the Software, we are not responsible for it.
- We are not responsible for any prosecution that might appear from use of the Software against the law or for any illegal use.
- MagPleasure Co. has the right to change the terms of that Agreement at any time.
- If the use of the Software will be failed by you, it means the Agreement is terminated and the license is not valid anymore.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after MagPleasure Co. gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
You can submit a request to our support team during all you product license validity. We guarantee the answer to your request within 24 hours in the working days and within 48 hours in the weekends. To submit a request, use the Contact Form.
We provide our customers with non-limited free upgrades of the product they purchase during the product Support & Update validity term. The term of license validity is 6 months from the moment of purchase. After an update is available, all customers can download it from "Downloadable products" area when logged in. Besides, an e-mail notification is sent stating new version availability.
An e-mail address must be valid because it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mail address associated with your company. Free emails can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
To ensure your protection, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee for ALL our software products. If you are dissatisfied, for any reason, with your product during 30 days after the purchase, you can receive a full refund. To request a refund, please submit a request containing your Transaction ID. Please note, we do not provide money backs on installation service.