You have no items in your shopping cart.
Compressed files are stored in the default folder and are static. As a result, when using Nginx as a proxy web server you will get noticeable increase in page loading speed.
JS/CSS Compressor will give a significant performance increase and a decrease in bandwidth usage, especially for high traffic online stores.
- Automatically integrates into the system
- Fast CSS stylesheets compression with NEW improved algorithm
- Use of default folder for compressed files gives best results when using Nginx web server
- Separate compilation of files for HTTP and HTTPS connections
- Intuitive interface
- Easy 2-minutes installation
- Free support
- Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations compatibility
You can also get JS/CSS Compressor free of charge when ordering Optimization Service in our online store.
A short instruction on how to install the extension, and troubleshooting for common issues.
The license is eligible for one extension installation on a live Magento Instance, and one installation on a Staging Server.View