You have no items in your shopping cart.
A detailed description of the extension options and configuration. With screenshots and useful links.
Standard Magento functionality doesn’t provide you with an option of massive product prices changing. That’s why you should open every product page for manual editing every time the update is required. The Mass Price Update extension for Magento can help you stop these endless but necessary actions providing the ability of mass price updating.
How it works
When you need to change product prices, you should firstly define which items require the update. All the changes will be made on a separate page and applied to defined products in your store. The module allows you to change ordinary or/and special product price by percentage and flat amount. You can either increase or decrease the price value. Moreover, with the extension, you can set up the same price for specific products, e.g. you can make all swimming suits on the website cost only $10 when shopping season is over.
By the way, the Mass Price Update Magento module gives you a possibility to define the period of time when special price is available. In such a way, you can easily decrease special price for old-fashion products by 50% during holiday season.
Install Mass Price Update extension and manage products prices quickly and easily.
- Change prices of specific products massively
- A separate page for price updating
- Ability to select a set of items using standard filters or Smart Selector
- Use standard Mass Action interface to update product prices
- Interactive mode with an option to pause or terminate update at any time
- Ability to update ordinary or/and special price
- Add/subtract a percentage/flat value to/from product prices (e.g., +20%, -$10)
- Define required price for specific products
- Set up the availability period of the renewed Special Price
- A full-featured Web 2.0 application
- Compliant with Enhanced Product Grid
- Works immediately after installation