You have no items in your shopping cart.
A detailed description of the extension options and configuration. With screenshots and useful links.
You no longer need to open each order and create Shipments one by one. Now everything is automated. You can handle up to 500 orders at a time. And with help of the modern AJAX interface this daily job becomes fun to do. We are sure it will bring smiles to your faces.
This product is designed to significantly reduce the time to process your orders. It is irreplaceable tool when the number of orders from your store is very large and when entering shipping information manually is unreasonably expensive. It can be costly because it is necessary to hire additional staff to do this job all day every day.
Mass Shipping allows you to release 4 to 8 man-hours of routine work if you processing over 100 orders. Therefore you can either reduce staff numbers or use extra resources for more useful work. This Magento extension enables you to reduce routine operations, such as shipment processing and notifying customers about the delivery of goods, to a minimum.
Just enter the order numbers and Tracking information in a spreadsheet then copy and paste into Mass Shipping. You can also import this information via a CSV file. Mass Shipping will quickly import the data and create Shipments for all orders in one go.
- Works out of the box with quick installation
- Intuitive user interface
- Ability to import Shipments information from a CSV file
- Ability to import Shipments information from Excel
- Ability to enter the Tracking Number and Carrier Type directly into an Excel spreadsheet and then import instantly
- Ability to notify all or some of the customers about created Shipments
- Ability to ship items separately for one order
- Automatically complete orders when all items are shipped and invoiced
- 100% AJAX application that allows you to work quickly and stress free
- Significantly reduces time spent on the creation of Shipments
- Easy 2-minutes installation
- Free support
- Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations compatibility
How it works
1. Select the type of import.
You can either upload a CSV file with necessary data or enter the data into Excel and then copy paste here.
2. It is important to match a column that contains the order numbers.
The remaining columns of data can be matched at will.
3. If you need to notify customers or enter Tracking Numbers than simply tick the desired checkboxes. Simply click All Done and wait.
4. After processing is complete you will return to the initial page, where you can see a short progress report and start the next import.
Never before was it so easy and convenient to process shipments.