You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Q:What are the Payment Methods?
- A:We currently accept PayPal and WebMoney as payment methods.
- Q:What is PayPal and how to pay by Paypal?
- A:① PayPal is a payment method for online purchases enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. As of today, PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. One advantage of using PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer and easier checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information to the merchant.
- A:② Existing PayPal users who would like to use PayPal payment method when placing an order can click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button when checking out. New PayPal users who would like to use PayPal as a payment method will be redirected to the PayPal website to sign up for an account and will be presented with the "Checkout with PayPal" option when they get back to the website.
Pay for purchases or send money to anyone with an email address in 45 countries. It's free. Signing up for a PayPal account is easy, and takes just a few minutes to complete. Once you're done, you can send your payment in minutes. You can sign up for a PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run To make PayPal payments for purchases made at magpleasure.com, please send payment to email@example.com
- Q:What is WebMoney and how to pay by WebMoney?
- A:①Welcome to WebMoney Transfer — the global settlement system and environment for online business activities, established in 1998. WebMoney Transfer Technology is based on providing all its users with unique interfaces that allow to operate and control individual property rights for valuables (assets), stored at the specialized entities — the Guarantors.
- A:②All Guarantors — participants of the System are located in various jurisdictions and store valuables of various legal nature. Specific features of transactions with proprietary rights for values stored by each Guarantor, as well as their measurement units and the Guarantor’s obligations to exchange those proprietary rights with the currency of the country of its registration, are set out in the Agreements adopted respectively by every member of the System in the course of registering a ‘Purse’, which serves as the accounting attribute of the proprietary rights.