You have no items in your shopping cart.
MagPleasure PayPal Currency Rates is an extension for Magento, which solves the problem of currency exchange rates of your store using X.COMMERCE API. This module automatically receives up to date exchange rates from PayPal and applies them to the store. It allows you to receive exchange rates, both in manual and automatic modes. It is easy to set up and works flawlessly
- Uses the power and reliability of X.COMMERCE to interact with PayPal
- 100% integrated into Magento
- Ability to both manual and automatic update of exchange rates
- Easy-to-use interface
- Multistore support
- Easy 2-minutes installation
- Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations
Right after installing the PayPal Currency Rates it must be configured. In order to do this, go to System->Configuration->PayPal Settings, and then under API/Integration Settings fill in the following fields: API Username, API Password and API Signature if you previously have not done this.
After all necessary fields have been filled go to System->Manage Currencies->Rates and select PayPal from drop-down menu. Click the Import button and update your current exchange rates with the exchange rates from PayPal.
To configure the automatic update of currencies with PayPal, go to System->Configuration->Currency Setup and under Scheduled Import Settings select PayPal. Save the configuration.
NOTE! PayPal Currency Rates can also run in a Sandbox mode. Please note that in sandbox mode the data received from PayPal is only for test purposes and is not accurate.
+ Compatibility with Magento Enterprise Edition
* Option "X.COM Application Id" is missed in Magento Community Edition ver. 188.8.131.52