You have no items in your shopping cart.
Attaching PayPal Currency Rates to a PayPal account
PayPal Currency Rates allows getting currency rates directly from PayPal through Classic API. The instruction below shows how to customize the module for working with your store quickly.
1. Go to System→Configuration→Payment Methods backend menu.
2. Find 'Paypal Payments Advanced (Includes Express Checkout)' and click 'Configure'.
3. Click Get Credentials from PayPal to see PayPal API props access. Save these data. Now we need X.COM Application ID.
4. Open https://developer.paypal.com/ and click Log in on PayPal one more time to get access to Applications.
5. Click Applications to get to the application manager.
6. Click Create and manage Classic API apps link to get to PayPal Classic Apps manager.
7. Log in on PayPal one more time.
8. Click New App link to create a new app through which your store will be receiving data about currency rates.
9. Write a short description of your app. It is necessary to avoid being blocked during the review process.
10. Check necessary services to which this app will provide an access. For this case it’s Currency Conversion service which is located in Basic Payments group.
11. Provide the required information. In opposite case, PayPal will not create a new app.
12. After the data input click Submit. PayPal will create your new app and you will be able to copy Live App ID to paste it in the PayPal settings in your store.
13. Input Live App ID value in X.COM Application ID field and save the settings.
Congratulations! Now your store can receive currency rates directly from PayPal through Classic API. Check how it works to make sure that the settings are correct.
If everything is correct, set PayPal as default method currency rates receiving in the Currency Setup tab.
Have a nice day!