You have no items in your shopping cart.
This product is designed to quickly select large sets of orders, customers or products in Magento admin area. Just copy the list of Order #, Customer Emails or SKU from Excel and paste them into a special field.
- Intuitive user interface
- Works immediately after installation
- Ability to instantly select required set of orders by Order #
- Ability to instantly select required set of products by SKU
- Ability to instantly select required set of customers by Email
- Auto focus of selector field after window opened
- Compatible with TBT Enhanced Grid
- Automatic integration into the system
- Easy 2-minutes installation
- Free support
- Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations compatibility
How many times a day is a store operator faced with the need to select specific orders to perform some mass action on them? In order to do this we need to scan though the grid and mark each item one by one, constantly switching between the Excel spreadsheet and store admin panel. This is a big waste of you precious time. Smart Selector is ready to put an end to this hideous process. Just copy a list of Order numbers from Excel or any other source then click Select by Order # button in the Magento order management interface and paste the list in there. Instantly all orders that you need will be selected, even if they are not currently visible on your order management grid. Then you can perform any mass action that is available on selected orders.
This operation can also be used with customers or products. For customer you will need a list of Emails and for products a list of SKU.
Simply a must have tool for smart store operators.
A short instruction on how to install the extension, and troubleshooting for common issues.View
A detailed description of the extension options and configuration. With screenshots and useful links.Download
The license is eligible for one extension installation on a live Magento Instance, and one installation on a Staging Server.View
+ Auto focus for selector field after window opened
* Redirect is missed when session expired